Asking for help is never easy, especially when it’s related to personal, emotional, and family life. Sometimes we can deal with what life throws at us, but sometimes we need assistance. Here are some things I can help you with:
- Relationship issues and communication
- Anxiety and stress
- Troublesome patterns of behavior
- Substance abuse or self-harm behaviors, such as cutting
- Self-esteem and confidence issues
- Issues with transition such as divorce, the loss of a loved one, or leaving home
My experience as a therapist has taught me that many people come to treatment with more strengths than they are aware of. By weaving those strengths with new coping mechanisms you can work toward making your life feel happier, more manageable, and more rich and fulfilled.